I got to meditate late afternoon today and I am surprised that it is a very different experience than when I did it in the night. I did not feel sleepy and I had a whole different set of experiences. I am starting to wonder what influences my sessions and why I see a different movie everyday. It is interesting , nevertheless.
I am listing some of the interesting occurrences from today’s session
- A checklist of things that I had to do flashed in my mind for a half a minute
- Weirdly, two toddlers appeared and were eating bathing soap like they eat a cookie. I really want to understand the significance or reasoning behind such randomly bizarre thoughts
- Stream of thoughts, especially about two adulthood relationships that did not end well.
- Involuntary, subtle and sudden facial movements especially after deep thoughtlessness
- Periods of “light-headed”ness. My head felt like a balloon getting deflated little by little. I have to admit it was very relaxing
- Frequent periods of no thoughts
Today’s tip : I had a lot of concerning / deflating news today. But, I remained to stay completely calm and composed. I attribute that to my meditation practice.
Parting Quote by : Adi Sankara
As gold purified in a furnace loses its impurities and achieves its own true nature, the mind gets rid of the impurities of the attributes of delusion, attachment and purity through meditation and attains Reality
Leave a Reply